Admission & Withdrawal


The minimum age for admission is 2 years 6 months plus for P.G. as on 1st April, in the year of admission. The prospectus & registration could be done after the payment of Rs. 1500/-. Once the duly filled registration form is submitted, your child will be registered with the institution for which no additional charges are to be paid. Admission will be on the basis of merit. Registration is open to all but admission will depend on the availability of seats to maintain ideal class composition. If, after being called for admission, a ward does not present himself / herself on the given date, the registration / admission shall automatically be treated as cancelled unless a prior permission of extension of date is obtained from the principal.

  1. The school leaving certificate from the school last attended by the student is to be produced at the time of admission.
  2. The Municipal Corporation Birth Certificate is to be submitted at the time of admission.
    (Admission shall be treated as provisional unless above formalities are fulfilled).

The school reserves the right to admit or reject any student without any reason being assigned.


Notice of withdrawal must be given at least a month and a half before the beginning of the session failing which the parent/guardian has to pay Rs. 400 extra for T.C. For the student withdrawn during the term on any ground, the fees paid by him/her will be forfeited. The school reserves the right to send away any student at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever. The school leaving certificate will be issued on payment of Rs. 100/- and its duplicate on payment of Rs. 200/- per copy. The school has the right to withhold the leaving and other certificates and result sheets for as long as all school dues have not been paid in full by the parent/guardian concerned. Fees deposited will also be forfeited if the ward is issued transfer certificate during any time of the session on any of the following grounds: Negligence: Despite several reminders & regular progress report sent to the parent/guardian, he/she does not co-operate and give time to ward at home for improvement. Misbehaviour: The misbehaviour by the parent/guardian or any relative of the ward to any of the member of the staff.

Caution Money

Caution Money is refunded in the next session (after August) following the session in which the student has left the school and for whom the school leaving certificate has been issued. Caution money will be refunded only after the first receipt (i.e. the receipt bearing the caution money amount) is produced.